The OpenScape Office MX telephone system from Unify, formerly Siemens Enterprise Communications is no longer available for sale.
It has been superseded by OpenScape Business.
This system supported up to 150 users in standalone installations and up to 1,000 users in multisite environments.
Easy-to-access unified communications features included:
- Wide range of cutting-edge UC capabilities
- Integrates SIP voice and conferencing services
- Multiple mobility options
- Multimedia contact center
- Web-collaboration including video and desktop sharing
- Social media to help you branch out
- Unrestricted compatibility with leading operating systems MS Windows and Apple MAC OS
OpenScape MX Features
- Easy to use via flexible user interfaces which do not require extensive training or complex configuration
- Intuitive telephone system features are integrated with Microsoft Outlook and VMware´s Zimbra Collaboration Server (via myPortal for Groupware)
- Compatible with a wide range of UC clients – including PC softphones, web-enabled smartphones and OpenStage 60/80 desktop phones
- Flexible and reliable solution design
- Robust security and network-wide scalability provided by integrated VPN and firewall
- Mobile UC through WLAN, IP-DECT and cellular functionality
- Connect to the telephony network via broadband, digital or analogue lines.
To arrange a demonstration of OpenScape Business or to upgrade your OpenScape MX system, call Evotec – your Unify Premium Partner on 1300 133 996.