LG and Google have delivered the fifth and latest version of the Nexus – the flagship phone for the Android operating platform.
Telstra is the only Australian carrier to stock the Nexus 5, which is powered by an impressive 2.3GHz quad-core processor that will enable faster and smoother multi-tasking. With Android having the world’s most customisable mobile operating system, with over 1 million apps and games to choose from, you can make your phone’s style reflect your own.
The advanced new lens in Nexus 5 camera captures more light for brighter night and sharper action shots, which you can view on the generous 5 inch full HD screen. And with optical image stabilisation, you can stop worrying about shaky hands and blurry pictures.
- Latest Android™ 4.4 KitKat® operating system
- 8 megapixel camera with advanced auto focus technology for blur-free photos and videos.
- 2.3GHz Quad-Core processor for smooth multitasking
- Caller ID by Google matches incoming calls to a person or business not in your address book so you’ll know who’s calling.
- Connects to 4G on the Telstra Mobile Network.
- Dimensions: 137.84 x 69.17 x 8.59mm
- Weight: 130 grams
- Screen: 5 inch (actual 4.95 inch) Full HD IPS (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- Talk Time*: Up to 1,020 mins (3G)
- Standby Time*: Up to 300 hours (3G).