If you’re looking for a solid, fast, flexible and cost-effective backup and recovery app that will handle a full range of tasks, new Acronis Backup 12 could be your ideal solution.
With the explosion in big data and IoT, and the growth in the use of hybrid cloud environments and virtual machines, sanely protecting ALL your data on-premise, in the cloud, and on all devices, has become a challenge.
New Acronis Backup 12 provides cloud and on-premise data protection for small and medium-sized businesses, with a unified web console to back up and recover all individual workloads.
It provides a powerful yet useable solution to protect your entire IT environment, including:
- Physical Microsoft Windows® and Linux® servers
- Virtual VMware® and Microsoft Hyper-V®; Cloud Microsoft Azure® VMs and Amazon® EC2 instances
- Microsoft Exchange®, SQL Server®, SharePoint® and Active Directory® applications
- Local and remote Microsoft Windows and Mac® workstations and laptops
- iPhone®, iPad® and Android® devices
Centralised Web Management
Easily manage all physical, virtual, and cloud machines locally or remotely via the unified web-based management console, deployed on-premises or in the cloud. Assign backup plans to one or more machines, review status updates, and receive alerts from a single console.
Cloud Workload Protection
Back up and recover major infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) cloud workloads, and migrate easily between various clouds, virtual systems, and physical machines (P2C, V2C, C2C, C2V, and C2P).
Acronis Instant Restore™
Recover data in seconds by starting any physical or virtual Windows or Linux system backup as a VMware or Hyper-V VM – directly from backup storage and without moving any data.
Backup Replication and Staging
Replicate backup data between various storage locations, including the Acronis Cloud.
Choose to stage the data by automatically moving it to a new storage location when the retention period for the current storage media expires, or let Acronis Backup delete older backups at the end of the retention period to free up space for newly created backups.
VMware VM Replication with WAN optimisation
Reduce VMware VM RTOs by maintaining a copy of your VM on a secondary site for quick failover and failback. Reduce the WAN load with built-in WAN optimisation.
Acronis Universal Restore
Restore your systems to dissimilar hardware, even virtual or cloud environments, or quickly recover your entire server onto bare metal and minimise expensive downtime.
Quickly restore VMware or Hyper-V VMs by leveraging changed block tracking (CBT) to recover only the data changed since the last backup.
VMware ESXi Host Backup and Bare-metal Recovery
Increase resilience by backing up the ESXi hosts and restore the entire system to the same or dissimilar hardware.
Backup 12 Key Features
Safe, Flexible Backup
- Image-based backup of entire physical, virtual, or cloud systems
- File-based backup of selected local folders or network shares
- Backup for Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft SQL Server, SharePoint, and Active Directory
- Backup desktops, laptops & mobile devices
- VMware VM replication, failover, and failback
- Flexible complete recovery options with RTOs of seconds or minutes
- Recovers Windows or Linux machines to the same or dissimilar hardware, including virtual and cloud environments
Simplified Data Recovery
- Recover files, folder, databases, mailboxes, emails, and other items
- Granular recovery from Exchange & SharePoint backups
- Easy-to-use on-premise or cloud-based web console to manage all physical systems, VMs, cloud workloads, application backups, and endpoint backups
- Intuitive web-based user interface makes it easy to install, configure, and deploy
- Centralised alerting and reporting
Powerful & Efficient Storage Management
- Automatic validation and clean-up of old backups
- Replication/staging to automatically store backups in multiple locations, including the Acronis Cloud
- Data encryption (AES-256) for secure data access, storage, and transfer
- Affordable options for complete data protection. Subscribe to one-, two-, and three-year licence options to suit your business needs: