Upgrade to OpenScape Business – get ready for unified communications, VoIP connectivity, the NBN and save on carrier costs.
OpenScape Business gives you access to the latest Unified Communications & Collaboration features such as:
- Mobility for Sales & Remote workers – Mobility Client for Android, iPhone and tablets – access to system features from your mobile
- ‘One Number’ mobile twinning – no longer need to advertise multiple numbers for agents.
- Remote working – secure access to system features, functions & directories
- Voicemail to email
- Outlook Plug-In – easily make calls to any contact from your corporate directory and Outlook. Set your presence and view your current call details.
Unify has announced their final deadline on their offer of free licencing for OpenScape Business for owners who upgrade from Version 9. (In most cases a saving of up to $1700).
6 Reasons to upgrade from HiPath to OpenScape Business
If you own a Siemens HiPath Telephone System, now is the time to upgrade to OpenScape Business. Here are all the reasons why you should ask Evotec for a quote on your upgrade.
1. Protect your Business Continuity
- UNIFY (Siemens) Support for HiPath ends in July 2015. No bug fixes or support will be given after this date. So if you don’t upgrade and your telephone system fails, your business may be out of action for some time.
- Latest software updates to protect against hacking and viruses
- 3 year software assurance
2. Retain the ability to expand
- No HiPath system expansion cards will be available after July 2015
- No ability to buy new licenses after July 2014 – eg to connect a new IP phone or add extra PRI or VoIP channels
3. Save with Upgrade Offer
- Free user license upgrade offer is available for customers on HiPath Version 9 software until June 2015- saving of $1700 ex GST when upgrading to new OpenScape Business software.
- Software upgrade comes with a new motherboard and the latest software. Works with existing system cards and phones. The same software controls telephone and UC features.
4. Smarter Features
- New software links user desk phones to their computers and mobile phones allowing simplified dialling and collaboration between users
- iPad, Android tablet or mobile phones can be used to control each user’s phone to make calls and present other’s user presence.
- Support for advanced features- SIP@home, Voicemail-to-Email, Video and Web Collaboration, Call Recording, Chat, Social Media integration, linking of CRM customer databases and Outlook contacts
- Updates to match the latest versions of PC and MAC operating systems
- Advanced Voicemail with sophisticated greeting options
- Simplified architecture (software based)
5. Use the latest Unify OpenScape Deskphone Handsets
- OpenScape Business supports the new models of UNIFY desk phones. Start with existing optiPoint and Openstage phones and update to new models when needed
6. Get ready for NBN
- Unify OpenScape Business is NBN-ready and supports SIP carriers- Telstra, AAPT, Engin
- Upgrade to OpenScape Business now to reduce costs and improve productivity and customer satisfaction!
Installation is not included. Hurry – offer ends on June 30, 2015.
Ask us about Telstra TBS and pay for your system on your monthly bill.