OpenStage WL3 VoWLAN devices provide a best-in-class, enterprise-grade wireless voice solution with high voice quality, industry-standard security features and a superb user interface.
- Combines IP telephony with Voice-over-Wireless Local Area Network (VoWLAN)
- Enables premises-wide mobility
- IP handsets utilise wireless base stations
- Calls incur no charge
OpenStage WL3 – from Unify, formerly Siemens Enterprise Communications – operates in IEEE 802.11b/g and in IEEE 802.11a/n environments, so all of your connected devices receive the maximum data transfer rate, for optimal performance.
The IEEE 802.11 standard allows the new VoWLAN telephones to be deployed with 802.11-compatible access points in many network environments. Additional functionality is provided with an Enterasys WLAN infrastructure.
The SIP-compliant OpenStage WL3 telephones can be operated with the SIP interfaces of the below mentioned platforms, which also let you enjoy the powerful VoWLAN telephone features.
Beautifully designed and fully-featured, the OpenStage WL3 comes equipped with a coloured, backlit graphical display for easy to access phone features under sub-optimal conditions.
Optional features such as advanced alerting and messaging make the range of OpenStage WL3 devices ideal for healthcare, retail, logistics or manufacturing industries.
OpenStage WL3 features:
- Compatible to the IEEE 802.11b/g and IEEE 802.11a/n WLAN standards
- Usage of the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) over WLAN to maintain voice communication
- Intuitive user interface on a large colour display
- Centralised management.
Advanced optional features for the OpenStage WL3 Plus include:
- Interactive messaging to receive and send messages
- Advanced alarming & positioning.
OpenStage WL3 telephones have been tested on the following SIP platforms:
- HiPath 3000 (from V9)
- HiPath 4000 (from V6)
- OpenScape Office (from V3)
- OpenScape Voice (from V6)
To arrange a demonstration of OpenStage WL3 VoWLAN, call Evotec – your Unify Premium Partner on 1300 133 996.
For more information on all Unify products, click here: