OpenScape Desk Phone IP desktop handsets – from Unify, formerly Siemens Enterprise Communications – are user friendly, fully-featured, cost-effective IP phones with a compact footprint to suit any desk arrangement.
Modern, space-efficient and ergonomically designed, OpenScape Desk Phones offer future-proof, productivity-focused communications capability, making it best-in-class for value in desktop communication.
OpenScape Desk Phone IP 35G
The 35G combines a maximum of usability with a clear, intuitive and sleek design. Applications and personalization options make this phone the first choice for boss-/secretary environments and people interacting with lots of other devices. Available as SIP phone.
OpenScape Desk Phone IP 55G is an innovative first class top quality device and is especially designed to meet the needs of top level managers and executives. Premium features, materials and components lead to this extraordinary appearance. Available as SIP phone.
- High definition Audio-Presence™ technology for crystal clear audio, conversations are clearer for improved overall call quality.
- Industry-leading green-IT construction means users have an environmentally friendly, energy efficient device that reduces operating costs.
- Interoperability with other devices and secure, multimodal access to various services and applications means that users and administrators
- can customise their devices to their needs to be more productive.
- Built-in Gigabit Ethernet – users can include powerful Unified Communications capabilities at the desktop while future-proofing network infrastructure requirements.
- Ergonomic design, user-centric
- Headset connectivity, wideband headset support, wired – 4 pin and 8 pin.
Key label customisation
OpenScape Desk Phone IP 35G – Pre-cut labels are included in the add pack and can be inserted between the phone and the clear plastic cover foil. One sheet (with 18 pre-cut labels) and a clear plastic cover foil plus an emergency label are included. A 10 sheet label package can be ordered separately. For labeling the 3 programmable keys, a key labeling tool is available for printing on the blank perforated paper inlays.
OpenScapePhone IP 55G – The feature keys provide self labeling through LCD displays. Two programmable levels are available.
An external power supply, ordered separately, is required if your LAN does not provide PoE support.
Wall mount option
The OpenScape Desk Phone IP 35G can be wall mounted. For OpenScape Desk Phone IP 55G, it is recommended to use the available wall mount kit
Desk Phone IP 55G Key Module
The OpenScape Key Module 55 provides 12 additional programmable feature keys for the OpenScape Desk Phone IP 55G.
The key labels are provided through an LCD display and can be programmed. Up to two key modules can be used.
For wall mount operation, a separate wall mount kit is required.
The OpenScape Desk Phone IP 55G supports the integration of applications via its XML applications platform.
Executive/Assistant (E/A) configuration
E/A configurations provide support to executives by streamlining the assistants’ call handling workflows for one or more assistants. Assistants control and manage calls for executives without compromising privacy. The OpenScape Desk Phone IP 55G supports the Executive/Assistant (E/A) features of the OpenScape Voice system.
The OpenScape Desk Phone IP 55G supports video calls via UVC-compliant USB cameras using the H.263 codec. The basic call features, such as hold, retrieve, mute, and consult, support video transmission.
To arrange a demonstration of OpenScape Desk Phones, call Evotec – your Unify Premium Partner on 1300 133 996.
For more information on all Unify products, click here: