The new Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge were launched in Australia on April 10.
With S6, Samsung aims to take on iPhone with a more solid metal frame, glass panels on the front and back and stunning 5.1” display with Quad HD resolution (2560 x 1440 pixels).
Features of the latest Galaxy include:
- 64 bit architecture enhanced by an Octa-core processor
- 16MP camera with Quick Launch technology
- Wireless charging built in – (charger pad sold separately).
- Quicker charging – 30% in 30 minutes
- Rear Camera is 16mpx and the front camera is 5mpx
- Talk time: Up to 17 hours on 3G
- Standby time: Up to 480 hours on 4G
- WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity
If you need it to be waterproof, you may be best to wait for an “Active” version some time in the future. Also, the battery is no longer removable and there is no microSD slot.
Call Evotec on 1300 133 996 to order.