The Hybrex GDS-40 system is a 40 port system designed as a single cabinet system with the full GDS feature set. The form of the GDS-40 is comprised of a G2-MMD40 full metal chassis with the GDS-MPU Master Processor Unit fitted. As such the GDS-40 accommodates any of the G2 series interface cards so all options are open for the type of trunk or extension device that can be used. These options include all the traditional analogue and digital interface options and extend to the curent IP options such as SIP VoIP trunks and VoIP extensions, so both old and new technologies can be combined at will for the greatest versatility.
Hybrex GDS 40 – Hardware Options and Features
- ISDN BRI or PRI
- Analogue PSTN
- SIP VoIP
- Digital – Hybrex keyphones, Doorphones, ACP phones.
- Analogue Single Line Telephones (SLT)
- SIP VoIP – Hybrex IP keyphones or standard SIP phones/devices
- Voice Mail option – 4/8 Ports 2/16 Hours (Optional Equipment)
- Compact size with Quick connectors for easy installation.
Full ISDN Features Support
- Exchange mode/Multiple Device mode
- Call Charge Metering Information
- Caller ID – PSTN and ISDN
- Direct Inward Dialling
- Call Forward Internal/External
- Call Waiting
- MSN (Multiple Subscriber Number)
- Easy Call Network Forwarding
- User to User Signaling, …etc.
- Hotel Motel Features
- 12/16Khz Metering
- PMS Interface
- LCR – Least Cost Routing for call cost savings
- Voice mail Interface for 3rd Party systems
- Support CTI (TAPI)- Computer Telephony Integration
- Supports Standard Digital DoorPhones – one button all weather doorphone
- Supports Access Control Phones – Digital DoorPhone with full keypad and Card Controlled access system and tracking software.
* = Note: Capacities shown as maximum figures above are not concurrent. Due to the limitation of available slots, the exact capacity will be dependant on how many slots are available for each interface.
|ISDN BRI interface *||6|
|ISDN PRI Interface *||1|
|E1 / T1 Interface *||1|
|Analog PSTN line *||16|
|SIP VoIP Trunks * (extension slot devices)||32|
|Digital Keyphone (or ACP) port *||32|
|Single Line Telephone port *||32|
|IP Keyphone, or Std SIP phone *||32|
|Maximum Extensions *||32|
|Voice Mail/Voice Card (option)||4 Ports|
|LAN Interface 10/100 MBPS||1|
|External music interface||1|
|Modem Port for remote Programming||1|
|V.24 interface for serial printer or PC 115KBPS||1|