The OpenStage 40 Handset – from Unify, formerly Siemens Enterprise Communications – is a stylish desktop phones for TDM and IP environments. Employees will enjoy the ease-of-use and high-definition voice quality, while IT managers will like the simple integration with your communications environment.
- High definition voice featuring the very latest acoustic developments
- State-of-the-art technology including touch sensitive controls and a rich and intuitive menu system
- Extensive support for SIP, providing for unified communications and interoperability
- Extensive telephony features for TDM or IP
- Open, standards-based approach to business application and process integration via XML
- Built-in Bluetooth for hands-free operation via standard headsets
- Easy-to-deploy and maintain from centralized IT management tools.
OpenStage 40 is a good match for desk sharers, people working in teams and call center staff, thanks to its large display and customisability. It is available for TDM, HFA, and SIP environments.
To arrange a demonstration of OpenStage Handsets, call Evotec – your Unify Premium Partner on 1300 133 996.
For more information on all Unify products, click here: