For IT Managers who like room to customise, the HP Compaq Elite 8300 Convertible Minitower is HP’s largest, most expandable business PC form factor with impressive power.
The HP Compaq Elite 8300 has space for up to three hard disk drives and two optical disk drives.
The Intel® Q77 Express chipset and the new 3rd generation Intel® Core™ vPro™ processor family delivers powerful performance.
- Support for dual graphics cards, and new PCI Express v3.0 graphics technology with increased bandwidth of PCIe x16 slot for fast graphic-intensive performance.
- Intel Smart Response Technology (SRT), a disk cache solution, provides solid state drive like performance while retaining the storage capacity of a hard disk drive.
- Maximize productivity with up to four independent displays with an optional discrete graphics card. Find convenient connectivity with line in and line out ports and front-facing USB ports with VGA and DisplayPort outputs for dual-monitor set-ups.
- SRS Premium Sound™ provides an outstanding audio experience, including VoIP conferencing, webcasts and collaboration. Exclusive HP Virtual Room software provides face-to-face collaboration around the globe.
Control, manage, protect
- Intel® vPro with Active Management Technology allows your IT personnel to access, diagnose, repair and manage the desktop from a remote location saving time and reducing maintenance cost.
- Secure data and credentials with HP’s certified and embedded Trusted Platform Module (TPM). Disable USB ports and slots for added security
- HP Client Security offers a comprehensive portfolio of security features that can be customized to protect your data with the level of security your business needs.
- Drive Encryption encrypts all data in the hard drive. Permanently erase data with HP File Sanitizer. Credential Manager supports multiple authentication methods with single sign in capability into protected websites and resources.
- On hands management is a snap with a tool-less design. Upgrade components with the quick release latches and green pull tabs.
Think efficient, think global
- Lower your operating costs and overall eco-footprint with HP PC that’s ENERGY STAR® qualified, EPEAT ® Gold registered, and designed with low halogen materials.
- Manage your energy more efficiently with HP Power Assistant software, enabling you to set up custom schedules for when the machine goes into low power states.
Backed by HP
- Maintain a consistent work environment, ease transitions and help reduce support costs with a minimum, 15-month lifecycle stability commitment from HP.
- Benefit from HP Custom Integration Services (CIS), providing stable, custom software and hardware deployment services for your enterprise needs.
- HP Business PCs go through a multi-tiered testing process of over 115,000 hours to help ensure a lasting investment.
- Trust in award-winning service and support with a standard, 3-year limited warranty from HP. Additional coverage is available through HP Care Pack Services.