The 500Ex DECT Handset is ideal for telephone systems in hazardous or harsh environments (industrial, healthcare) where there are potential risks of explosion.
- Rugged design with IP54 ingress protection
- Color display
- Loudspeaker & wired headset connection
- Bluetooth headset connectivity (Headset profile 1.1)
- Display & keypad backlight
- Alarming & notification features
- Alarm key
- Man down
- No movement
- Shock detection
- Location detection (requires an additional server)
- Personal phone book
(Box contains: Handset, Ex battery, belt clip)
- 500Ex DECT Handset battery 3BN67214AA replacement for the original battery delivered with the product
- All other accessories that are in the 500 DECT Catalogues can be used
- All charger models and PSU must be used outside the explosive zone.
Communication server compatibility
- OpenTouch Suite for SMB (OXO): R8.0.1 and above
- OpenTouch Suite for MLE (OXE): R10.0 and above.
- Availability: January 7, 2013 – replacing the 300Ex DECT handset.