Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX Office is a natively IP unified communications system provide a global solution for organisations that want to interconnect people, their knowledge and their communications network without the need to manage the complexity of these solutions.
Your organisation can profit from the converged and powerful services provided by the Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX Office Rich Communication Edition (RCE) and the modular design of the entire Alcatel-Lucent product portfolio will meet your needs, now and in the future.
- Enable uninterrupted conversations and the ability to adapt communications based on context and conversations. Alcatel-Lucent OminiPCX Office RCE provides full access to enterprise communications services on-site and off-site, on any device.
Reach your business community easily and reduce costs
- Provide business communications services, including directory dial-by-name, attendant and messaging services. Communications efficiency improves while costs drop — whether employees are at their desk, on-site or off-site.
Increase customer satisfaction
- Integrate voice-centric and multimedia customer services. You’ll be better positioned to improve call resolution rates and make better use of customer service resources.
- Satisfied customers generate repeat business and strengthen customer relationships.
Alcatel-Lucent OpenTouch Suite for SMB
Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX Office Rich Communication Edition (RCE) R10.1
The OmniPCX Office RCE is delivered with Office Communication Suites which include the software and a first set of licences. All suites support a large set of business communication features available for each user including a voice mail and an automated attendant.
A name directory enables dial by name and caller identification. All systems are ready for call accounting and hospitality services. Each user can use the desktop Telephony application PIMphony Basic.
Features available in all Software Suites
- 4 VoIP channels for VOIP support
- Personal Assistant – 4 customisable company greetings
- 10 minutes customised music on hold – 4 system languages
- Remote customisation for voice mail and automated attendant
- BLF (Busy lamp field) & extension to 250 supervised users
- Automatic Route Selection (ARS) – Direct Inward Selection Access (DISA)
- Call accounting over IP
- 3000 names directory – 1000 NMC tickets
- Voice mail 2 ports & up to 60 minutes storage software licenses
- Up to 200 PIMphony Basic sessions
Four Advanced suites covers enterprises which require analogue or advanced TDM devices, and one IP suite is available for enterprises which choose to leverage the benefits of a converged IP network. The initial choice between Advanced and IP Suite is only depending on the first sale configuration but it doesn’t prevent in the future moving from a TDM towards a pure IP solution.
User licenses are needed to connect an Alcatel-Lucent 8082, 8012, 8002 deskphones, 9 Series phone, an analogue phone or any IP phone. Communication Suites come with a first set of Users licenses.
In addition, Mobile user licenses are required to connect DECT phones and Mobile IP user licenses are required to connect WLAN IP phones. Outside mobility requires Off-site Mobility user license.
Expanding your OmniPCX system
The OmniPCX system is modular and expandable with a range of options:
Voice greeting and Voice mail
The number of greeting messages can be set from 4 up to 20 messages. The music on hold capability can be increased from 1 up 4 x 10 minutes.
Voice mail will be tuned to the company needs by adapting the number of ports from 2 to a maximum of 8 ports, and storage capacity from 60 minutes up to 30 hours with the default hardware and up to 200 hours with an optional hard disk.
Attendant and multi-entities
An automated attendant can greet and guide the callers. A multiple trees can also be programmed to reflect multiple organisations or languages.
The embedded conferencing can be supplemented with a 6 parties conference option.
Voice network access
Network access can be supported using licenses for:
– IP network access (SIP trunking and H323
– B-channel for private networking or for public ISDN using optimised Mix-card
Metering and accounting – Number of metering tickets can be increased from 1000 to up to 30000. Additional accounting and audit options are available for a centralised network management.
Welcome and call-center – For a more professional welcome with agents and supervisors, the Alcatel-Lucent OmniTouch Call Center Office can manage up to 32 agents and provides tools for supervisor and statistics.
Softphone and Personal Communication assistant
PIMphony and My Instant Communicator help users to manage their communication.
Mobility and One number – Mobility is provided with the One Number service and the My Instant Communicator mobile products.
OmniTouch Call Center Office
The Alcatel-Lucent OmniTouch Call Center Office offers a professional solution for managing the distribution of incoming calls. It allows every call to be immediately and efficiently connected to the most appropriate person or service.
A complete set of applications is included:
- Agent Assistant – a PC application for the agent, allowing for enhanced efficiency
- Supervisor Console – real-time monitoring of service levels and traffic
- Statistic Manager – post-processing of traffic and call information.
Calls are automatically distributed to agent positions based on one of the following distribution rules:
- Longest idle time: The calls are distributed to the longest free agent.
- Rotating priority: The calls are equally distributed sequentially to the different agents belonging to a group.
- Fixed priority: The calls are distributed in a fixed order according to the agent rank in the ACD group.
- The Alcatel-Lucent IP Touch 8 Series Phones and Alcatel-Lucent 9 Series Digital Phones offer the agents ergonomic access to the following features:
- Agent login / logout with password
- Enter/exit from groups (if allowed from supervisor)
- Status modification
- Group and Queue information.
PIMphony – Personal communication applications
Personal communication applications help the users to manage their communication, by accessing to communications logs, by controlling their call routing preferences and by improving the user experience with a PC or a smart-device.
The OmniPCX Office RCE delivers two families of personal communication managers:
- PIMphony is a Windows application with variant for each category of users.
- PIMphony Basic – free and ready for click and call
- PIMphony Pro – for increase your productivity
- PIMphony Team – for groupware and team work
- PIMphony Attendant – for assistant or operator.
My IC Web for Office is a web application directly embedded in OmniPCX Office RCE and is part of an optional RCE Office Open pack. The main advantage of My IC Web for Office is its zero touch deployment, ready for all IP devices running a compliant web browser. It is a perfect companion inside and outside of the company.
The OmniPCX Office RCE One Number service enables remote access to telephony features. A user can then include any mobile phone or any fixed phone as part of the company’s communication system, inside or outside the company. The company user’s phone number becomes the single contact point for colleagues, customers and partners.
Mobility solutions based on one number service are:
- Any phone solution, which enables access to limited telephony features through dual-tone multi-frequency (DTMF) codes and remote customisation
- My IC Mobile for iPhone application, My IC Mobile for Android and the My IC Web for Office application. My IC products leverage access to services of OmniPCX Office RCE including access to Visual Voice Mail, Communication logs, call control and Universal Directory Access (UDA) which combine searches in the OmniPCX Office RCE directory and in a company LDAP server.
Alcatel-Lucent OmniTouch 8660 My Teamwork Conferencing and Collaboration
Alcatel-Lucent provides a high performance multimedia, multiparty business communications solution for secure conferencing with anyone inside or outside the company.
My Teamwork Office Edition is a full-featured multimedia, multiparty conferencing and collaboration solution running on a single computer.
My Teamwork is a software-based multimedia, multiparty business communications solution running on commonly available computer hardware.
Use OmniTouch My Teamwork from any telephone, any location, and any browser for secure conferencing with anyone inside or outside the company — no specialised software or virtual private network (VPN) required.
The presence-aware, easy-to-use interface supports a full feature set including meet-me, ad-hoc, and scheduled events with click-to-conference, Instant Messaging chat, application and desktop sharing, document management, and more.
With OmniTouch My Teamwork Office Edition, easy and powerful collaboration with anyone inside or outside the company becomes a reality.
End points for OpenTouch Suite for SMB
The OmniPCX Office RCE supports a large set of end points delivering a rich user experience:
OmniTouch 8082 My IC Phone
Smart deskphone delivering high-quality wideband audio capacity and capacitive haptic touch screen with rich conversation services and open web applications. The OmniTouch 8082 My IC phone gives your teams a multimedia, touch screen smartphone for the desktop. They enjoy instant access to telephony and unified communications applications and information.
PIMphony Pro and Team
PC-based client delivering advanced telephony services and visual mail box for end user productivity.
PC-based multimedia softphone including voice over IP using the PC audio devices.
My IC Web for Office
Web-based client delivering telephony context configuration, visual mail box and routing preferences.
IP Touch™ 8 and 9 Series Phones
Full-featured IP and Digital business phones
- PIMphony Attendant
- OmniTouch Call center Desktop Assistant
Conference rooms and telepresence
4135 IP Conference Phone – SIP based high-quality audio conferencing phone
MyTeamwork Office Edition client – delivering audio conferencing with data sharing and participant presence.
- 8242 DECT Handset
- 8232 DECT Handset
- OmniTouch 8118/8128 WLAN handsets
- OmniTouch 300EX400/500 DECT handsets
- Feature-rich on-site roaming handsets
- My Instant Communicator Mobile for IPhone
- My Instant Communicator Mobile for Android (New).