Telstra Analyser® Online is a web-based, call traffic analysis tool specifically designed for Telstra’s Inbound services, including Priority® One3, Priority® 1300, Freecall™ One8, Freecall™ 1800, InfoCall 190, International Freecall™, SecuriDial, Network IVR and Speech.
It enables you to create reports and graphs based on your call traffic data. It also provides information on the origin of incoming calls, call termination points and call handling times. This can help evaluate marketing campaigns and optimise staff resourcing.
- Access your reports via the Internet as often as you like. Reports are available on a daily basis and can be viewed back to a maximum of 24 months (accumulated from connection).
- Two versions of Analyser Online are available: Standard and Advanced.
- The Standard version provides a set of predefined, standard reports. These are reports most frequently requested and in a format that cannot be changed.
- The Advanced version offers additional standard reports and is more flexible as it also allows you to create and customise your own reports.
Price (incl. GST)
Once Off Charge
Rental Charge for Standard Offer
Rental Charge for Advanced Offer
- All prices quoted above are GST inclusive.
- You can pull an unlimited number of reports for the monthly subscription fee.