Symphonia began is 2008 with a major Unified Communications project for a multi-national company.
The success of this product reinforced the view that, in their race to dominate the market, major software’s manufactures often pack too many features into their products.
Softwares are too complex fot most organisations to use effectively. the maze of complexity works against true productivity. Customising these applications is too costly for most, resulting in software that is never fully integrated with your business processes.
Symphonia has set out to change this, delivering a broad range of applications with the core functions that all organisations will use.
Symphonia Voice and SMS Solutions
Symphonia is the easy to use, cost effective, feature rich, unified communications solution for professional organisations of all sizes.
Symphonia’s Unified communications features can give your organisation a competitive advantage by making staff more productive and improving customer satisfaction.
Symphonia offers seven powerful modules
- Auto Attendant – Easily create your own call flow
- Call recording – Get total control and re-call of vital customer interactions with unlimited users and huge call recording capacity
- Fax Server – easily handle faxes like emails – set up flow to instantly send faxes to the correct recipient
- HR Manager – SMS-enabled tool that tracks, records and reports unplanned leave
- SMS Manager – Save on third party SMS costs, convert email to SMS and SMS to email. Route incoming SMS messages to the ideal destination.
- Voice Conference – Reduce costs by eliminating third party conferencing providers. Set up your own rooms and user lists
- Voicemail – Securely host your own voice mail system with unlimited voice mail boxes and recording time.
- Cost-effective: Symphonia is the affordable alternative to a new enterprise Unified Commnications PABS system
- Flexible: Seven modules – buy one, add more as your business grows. Works with any phone system.
- Scalable: Connected up to 2000 users, up to 100 web users
- Easy to use: The intuitive interface means anyone can use Symphonia
- Simple to deploy: No change to existing equipment.
Symphonia Lite gives you a simple, yet powerful way to manage SMS distribution via your own mobile number and SIM card. Symphonia SMS Lite makes it easy to send low-cost SMS Messages from a browser.
- Reduce costs by paying per SMS from your own SIM, there is no need for external providers, no monthly fees.
- Simple and easy to set up and administer
- flexible solution that is browser based and allows for multiple users
- This powerful application allows you to send 1000+ character messages
- Upload bulk contacts with a .cvs file
- Options for users to unsubscribe form your lists
- Single or Bulk SMS sending
- Scalable, simply add more SMS Lite units and send more SMS messages
- Useful SMS traffic history reporting
- Rose based access control assign access to send SMS messages based on staff roles
1. Then Select your SMS recipient(s):
- Add mobile number you wish to send your SMS to
- Select departments to send a bulk SMS
- Select the members of the department you wish to send to
2. Then create your message
- Select the default standard message
- select from the liust of pre-defined messages
- Write your own message
3. Click “Send” and you are done