Evotec and TAMCO have combined resources as of Monday 18th November 2013 and you will get to know us as Evotec.
We are currently in the process of making contact with all our maintenance customers to advise of the new structure.
Please be assured that Evotec is committed to ensuring continuity of business communications for Tamco’s customers.
If you are based in Queensland or Victoria, call us on 1300 133 996.
Sydney-based TAMCO customers will be looked after by Zeljko Druzic. His contact details are:
Account Manager: Zeljko Druzic:
Direct Line: 02 9565 7237
Zeljko will be making contact with you shortly.
Local account managers will be assigned to TAMCO customers in other areas and they will be in touch with you over the next few days.
For customers who have their business communications support under a service contract, Evotec will be honouring all existing maintenance and support contracts. We will contact you shortly to assist you to set up your account with Evotec.
Evotec’s credentials are as follows:
- Unify (formerly Siemens Enterprise Communications) Premier GoForward! Partner
- We have seven qualified Unify Technicians
- Evotec has been in business for 25 years
- We have 40 staff members (including key former TAMCO employees)
- Evotec has three offices – Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne
- Telstra Enterprise Dealer
- HP Dealer
- Alcatel-Lucent Expert Business Partner
- Krone Partner.
Our Management Contacts are as follows:
- Director, Sales and Marketing: Paul Cooper – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Operations Manager: Peter Osborne – email@example.com
- National Sales Manager: Brooke McLean – firstname.lastname@example.org
- IT Director: Chris Molloy – email@example.com
- Electrical and Cabling Director: Peter Carr – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service Team: email@example.com
- Accounts Manager: Mark Player – firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need further information or have any queries please contact Evotec on 1300 133 996.