Use your headset with either your desk or soft phone
With the Jabra Pro 9450 you can choose to handle calls directly from the headset, via the computer or the touch buttons on the base.
It connects via a USB and the interactive set-up feature ensures you can get started quickly.
This headset offers mono sound through one speaker, which is good for users who need to remain engaged with their colleagues in a reasonably quiet work environment.
The midi boom arm has an enhanced wind noise reduction and a noise-canceling microphone which reduces background noise from the office.
Talk range is up to 135 metres (450ft). Talk time is up to 10 hours on a single charge and Standby Time is up to 38 hours.
Charging takes around 120 minutes: A battery status indicator shows the remaining battery time.
- DECT 1.9 Wireless Technology
- Talk Range – up to 135 metres
- Mute button gives you the option to mute/unmute the microphone directly on the device
- Compatible with Unified Communications
- Supports Microsoft Windows
- Conference Call capacity: up to 4 headsets
- Digital Signal Processing digitally optimises your voice and music and suppresses echoes.
- Works with Jabra PC Suite Control Centre which enables you to manage all your devices directly from Jabra PC Suite, enabling greater control and mass deployment.
Check your phone system’s compatibility with Jabra Headsets at: http://www.jabra.com/headsets-and-speakerphones/compatibilityguide